lunes, 19 de mayo de 2014

21st Century Slavery



Pequeño germen de una letra que estoy escribiendo para mi banda Neverland y que en un día como hoy, no puedo evitar publicar. 
Es una pequeña introducción, un verso y el estribillo. Cuando esté terminada publicare la versión completa! / Small seed of a lyric I'm writing for my band Neverland and on a day like today, I cannot help posting. Its a short introduction, a verse and a chorus. 
When I finish it I will post the full version!


21st Century Slavery

Wake up every morning before the dawn,
to work until the sun goes down,
Work fourteen hours and get paid eight,
thats the way theyre killing my faith.

The Blood that our fathers spilled,
now is going down the sink,
on the rights they died for,
all those pigs have spitted.
But We are the sons of the sons 
of those who lost the war.
And we are here to fight,
until we sing the Victory song.

"Thank God that you have a job"
is the excuse that gives the mob,
to justify the enslavery,
on the twenty-first century.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario