jueves, 1 de mayo de 2014

Where I Belong To






Like a ghost roaming into the night,
I was without a course to follow,
But I handled my inner fight,
And whipped away all of my sorrow,
Time flies by and never waits,
If you fall you lose the train,
But I always knew my fate,
Onto the ring to fight again

Wounded and bleeding
I was crawling on the ground,
But now I’m healed and war
Is coming now

I knew you didn’t miss me at all,
I must confess I didn’t,
I knew that you wanted to see me fall,
And keep my glory
Now you can’t do anything but see,
How I climb back to the place I shouldn’t leave,
See how I become free of all my dues,
Back to the place where I belong to

Like a light that never shines,
I couldn’t guide myself way higher,
Surrounded by a thousand vines,
Until my fate became much brighter
Candles burn, they fade so fast
I see my fire growing stronger,
As we go past through the night,
Your mind feels a lot less colder

Forgotten feelings
That were long lost and found
Hear the rising beatings,
I feel the sound

Leave your nightmares backs so you can find,
The will to start over,
You went too far across the line,
My mind is sober
You tried so hard to reach your goal,
Now you lost yourself across the board,
See how I become free of all my dues,
Back to the place where I belong to

(Escrita por - Written by: David Moreno / C.J Sanchéz)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario